Covid-19 Policy Statement
Our doors are open at 4832 California Ave SW!
We are operating in compliance with public health directives from the State of Washington and Public Health—Seattle & King County. As of June 13, 2020, Seattle is in Modified Phase 1 of Washington's reopening plan.
What does this mean for our shoppers?
- One family at a time, please! Per state law, we are operating at 15% of building occupancy.
- Indoor services are limited to 30 minutes per state law.
- Masks must be worn by everyone entering the shop.
- A special barrier for safe shoe-fitting is installed in our store. Give it a try!
- We ask that you maintain a distance of six feet from those not in your party.
- After every customer interaction, employees will wash hands, and high-touch surfaces will be cleaned.
- We encourage all customers to use our handwashing sink. Pump hand sanitizer will be available in several locations throughout the shop.
- Sorry, our play table and in-store toys are not available at this time. Some areas of the shop may be off limits in Phase 1.
- Our intake of consignment items will be extremely limited at this time. Please contact us for more information.
- Shopping by appointment
- Fitting consultations by phone
- Contactless payment
- Curbside pickup & returns
- Free local delivery