Covid-19 Policy Statement
We are operating in compliance with public health directives from the State of Washington and Public Health—Seattle & King County.
Since many of our customers are families with unvaccinated children under 12, we are observing the public health rules for Washington State K-12 schools (revised 7/6/21).
What does this mean for our shoppers? For summer 2021 and the 2021-22 school year:
- Employees are fully vaccinated, and will be masked when children under 18 are present.
- Per state law, face coverings are required indoors for everyone, regardless of vaccination status, when children under 18 are present.
- Children under age 2 are exempt, along with certain others unable to wear a mask.
- Unvaccinated adults and teens must mask up when inside the shop.
Vaccinated adults are not required to mask up when children under 18 are not present.
- Physical distancing of 3-6 feet should be observed where possible.
- Good ventilation is prioritized inside the store.
- Employees wash or sanitize hands frequently. High-touch surfaces are cleaned frequently.
Pump hand sanitizer is available throughout the shop. Customers are welcome to use the handwashing sink in our restroom.
Thank you for keeping our families healthy! Please contact us
for more information.
- Shopping by appointment
- Fitting consultations by phone
- Contactless payment
- Curbside pickup & returns
- Free local delivery
Please call or email to set up an appointment. Be well!