We're always on the lookout for mature shopkeepers to provide excellent customer service at our West Seattle shop.
Inspired to be part of a small team maintaining & developing a sustainable, vegan-friendly business? Ongoing part-time help wanted in established woman-owned and -operated retail/resale/e-commerce store.
Does this sound like you?
- Enjoy independent AND collaborative workday variety
- Best working & thinking on your feet in an active environment
- Able to help with the nuts & bolts of web maintenance & design
- On the money with basic accounting & inventory management
- Cool with the chaos of kids
- Deft with detail & display
- Handy, love to clean, born to multi-task
- Great listener & communicator
- Reliable, reliable, RELIABLE
- Interested in learning & developing new skills
College, experience with e-commerce, kids, retail, poppin' tags, performing arts, the magic of tidying, event planning—all a plus. Must be able to squeeze into crowded spaces, climb ladders, stand, bend, reach and occasionally lift up to 50 lbs. Preference given to members of the local community.
Part-time 12–30 hours per week. Schedule can be flexible, but you must be dependable.Some evenings and weekends are required. Paid training, room for advancement. Hourly wage, two paid holidays, dental plan available.
Respond by email only to email@example.com. Include resume and cover letter detailing your interest & experience, along with any questions. Please explain why this position could be a good long-term fit and, in particular, why part-time is preferred. Top candidates receive a follow-up questionnaire and reference check.
Kid Friendly Footwear at Again & Again is a smoke-free workplace.