What Makes SnowStoppers Mittens So Friendly?
- 40G THINSULATE adds warmth without the bulk
- Extra long cuff keeps snow out
- Tough grip palms, great for skiing, snowboarding and sledding
- Adjustable Velcro band for near-perfect fit
- Quick Link to snap mittens together or to coat to avoid losing them
Mittens measurement below are from fingertip to where the mitten tightens at the wrist: Extra Small - Ages 6-18 months - has NO THUMB, Small - 4" for ages 1-3, Medium - 4 1/2" for ages 2-5, Large - 5" for ages 5-8, Xtra Large - 5 3/4" for ages 7-12. Subtract 1/4 to 1/2 inch for inside measurement and to allow room for fingers to move.
We suggest you get the next size up if you're not sure which size you need.
Gloves & Mittens